This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Take a Heed :
- Spiritual point of view for Life
- Business point of view for Enterprise
How do you define what is ‘more’ or how do you define what is ‘less’?
- A Ten Rupee Note is ‘less’ for me but ‘more’ for a beggar living across the street.
- I’m not happy with even 1 crores of rupees but the beggar, being a small businessman, is sufficed with Rs. 20.
- The terms ‘more’ or ‘less’ are not determinable.
- Not definable in terms of capital, or, size of industry.
- Holds true on both ends: customer side and business side.
- As a customer, I go to a 5 Star Hotel and ask for free water, free tea, free lunch, free dinner, free internet.
- Even free drinks!
- Where To Stop?
- Not sufficed by whatever being offered to me.
Art Of the Trade:
The contentment depends on:
- Spiritual thinking,
- Type of business,
- Type of philosophy in business,
- Goals set-up for yourself.
Everyone and everybody wishes to be happy. Seeks to prosper.
So, where to find happiness, felicity? How to be happy?
Happiness is here. Happiness is Today . Happiness is Now. Happiness is not Tomorrow.
- Enjoy that you are sitting here reading this article.
- There are people who are dating , meeting PM, adoring Almighty in temples, but still not enjoying the moment. Not happy. Busy On Mobile Phones, talking with nearby persons, cribbing temple/place alleged bad points.
- Youngsters aspire for a job to be happy, joyous. But when they get the job, they are unhappy (Boss, room, desk not good).
Prosperity is also comparative.
- Things needed for human survival: food, air to breathe and place to sleep.
- You will sleep when sleep comes..anywhere anytime…nothing needed
- You can have a gold decorated bed, gold coated plate, but at the end, you need 3 by 5 feet to sleep, you need food to eat to satiate your hunger.
Hence prosperity is what we expect, and, how we define happiness.
- You cannot make me happy or unhappy. Neither can I make you happy or unhappy.
- Variables are same: $ 5m do not make me happy.
- Any humiliation does not upset me. Because ‘I do not think of it as a humiliation”.
Its all in mind. Its how you react to any given situation…
- Failures too do not affect me.
- Yet to see a failure.
- Even if I fail, I do not see it as a shortcoming, depressing , demotivating event. Because I know if I was not able to get something done in one way, I still have other ways to try.
- Albert Einstein - “I have not failed, I have just found 10000 ways that don’t work.”
How can SMBs do more with less via technology and other business strategies ??
- Now that business is booming again for most Indian companies, it’s time to re-visit your IT infrastructure and ensure that it’s in line with your business objectives.
- There are certain elements in an IT infrastructure that must be added if not already there, and optimized if you already have them.
- The rapid growth of technology has offered new possibilities to enterprises.
- E.g., Smartphones create enormous opportunities for businesses to engage with customers.
- For SMBs, which have a smaller customer base with big chains, it’s all about keeping connected and actively engaged.
Do “More” : Improve productivity and enhance customer service.With “Less” : Reduce operational cost.
How SMBs can make their business more efficient and productive: